Microstep Driver Leadshine MA860H DM1182 Stepper Motor Driver
Leadshine MA860H is a high performance microstep driver based on pure-sinusoidal current control technology. Owing to the above technology and the self-adjustment technology (self-adjust current control parameters) according to different stepper motors, the driven motors can run with smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement. It is suitable for driving 2-phase and 4-phase .
Tips: Another good choice on driver is .
Features of MA860H stepper driver:
1) Good high speed performance
2) Output voltage is Max. 80VAC
3) Output current is Max. 7.2A
4) Self-adjustment technology
5) Pure-sinusoidal current control technology
6) Pulse input frequency is up to 300 KHz
7) TTL compatible and optically isolated input
8) Automatic idle-current reduction
9) 16 selectable resolutions in decimal and binary, up to 51,200 steps/rev
10) Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
11) Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
12) Short-voltage, over-voltage, over-current and short-cicuit protection